Sunday, April 4, 2010

Awakening at Anawangin




It was the start of summer a year ago, my friends and I went to an Island trip in Zambales.There's no commercial establishments on the island, no current, no source of drinking water so definitely you have to bring your own water and food but there's a pump wherein you can get water for taking a bath, No network signals for your cellular phones. Only time to relax and forget about the stress that the city life has been giving to you.








There I learned to appreciate and realized how God beautifully created the world. Instantly I grasp my camera and began taking some pictures of it. As I scanned every photographs i made on my camera's LCD it was like a spark has been created and the passion for photographs has started. Though I am only just a "point and shoot" user, I never see it as a hindrance for creating good photographs. There are lot of things to learn about photography and lots of gadgets to purchase. see, it was an expensive hobby! but the price of creating good photographs and the happiness im getting from it when im seeing it in a fine print is worthless.








No comments:

Post a Comment